[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Cahokia Mounds

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:38:45 -0500

-
Steve,

I didn't realize Saturday morning was open for me until today.  I can
make it there and delay my caching there until then.

For anyone interested in tomorrow, I will not be there.  I'll find
some caches in the city or elsewhere to find.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Steve, let me know when and where we'll meet.  I haven't found any of
them, so I'm open to all of them.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger