[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Congratulations

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:14:08 -0600

-
yep, we are loosing subscribers right and left.

the forums tonya is referring too is where a lot of missouri and kansas cachers hang out. There IS even a SLSAG regional section there but it does not get used often.

http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php

On Nov 3, 2008, at 8:01 AM, Tonya Owens wrote:

I am new. And I am now undescribed. Sorry Glenn. I'll take the forum. I've spent the last three months since moving here weeding through and finding very little about caching. I know most won't care, but I really am disappointed.

From: bromley@xxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; susanmring@xxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Congratulations
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:08:20 -0500

What does this have to do with Geocaching? Sorry Jim, but you are treading on politics and this list doesn’t need it. At least post it with an NGR so that I can filter it out if I so choose. I’m not the list police but I’m getting so frustrated with what’s been happening with this list lately I’m about ready to unsubscribe for good.

Sorry to single this message out but this one message spawned 4 replys and none of them have anything to do with either Geocaching or eating.

Steve Bromley
It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you make along the way.