[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Congratulations

  • From: Tonya Owens <hbmamag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:01:01 -0500

I am new. And I am now undescribed. Sorry Glenn. I'll take the forum. I've
spent the last three months since moving here weeding through and finding very
little about caching. I know most won't care, but I really am disappointed.

From: bromley@xxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] CongratulationsDate: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:08:20 -0500

What does this have to do with Geocaching?   Sorry Jim, but you are treading on
politics and this list doesn’t need it.  At least post it with an NGR so that I
can filter it out if I so choose.  I’m not the list police but I’m getting so
frustrated with what’s been happening with this list lately I’m about ready to
unsubscribe for good.

Sorry to single this message out but this one message spawned 4 replys and none
of them have anything to do with either Geocaching or eating.

Steve Bromley
It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you
make along the way.

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jim GreeneSent: 1 November 2008 Saturday 10:06 AMTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; RockSusanSubject: [geocache] [GeoStL] Congratulations

Hi Susan,   I just saw your letter in the Post Dispatch. I liked it & agree
with your sentiments. I thought about posting a note on the freelist, maybe
just saying a "Congrats" there & seeing who else noticed, but there's no
telling who that might stir up. Maybe I'll do it anyway. Talk to you soon,Jim