[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Congratulations

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'RockSusan'" <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:08:20 -0500

What does this have to do with Geocaching?   Sorry Jim, but you are treading
on politics and this list doesn't need it.  At least post it with an NGR so
that I can filter it out if I so choose.  I'm not the list police but I'm
getting so frustrated with what's been happening with this list lately I'm
about ready to unsubscribe for good.

Sorry to single this message out but this one message spawned 4 replys and
none of them have anything to do with either Geocaching or eating.

Steve Bromley

It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.

 <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>

  _____