[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] 60 CSX questions

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:37:28 -0500

-
Jeff,
I agree with Mike's earlier answers.  I love the Garmin 60Csx, it's a great
unit and reliable.  I don't regret spending the money.  I got both the City
Navigator and the Topo maps, and with what you can do with custom topo maps,
I think you can skip buy the topo and just buy the City Navigator.

Steve

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx