[GeoStL] Re: gc.com-if it ain't broke-don't fix it!

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:59:42 -0500

I think I figured out why it is working for you and not me.  I have a big
high resolution monitor.  So I set Internet Explorer in View Text Size to
largest and I cannot start selecting at the N.  I can start selecting at the
minutes.  If I start from the back, when you get to N36, it goes down.  If I
play around very carefully I can finally select the whole number-but it is
extremely difficult.  Before the new improvements, it worked fine on largest
setting.  If I select text size medium, it works perfectly.  Can anyone
verify this defect in the ?improved? site?  Thanks!

Also I am still having problems with field notes.  When I click on the log
section to enter my log, it takes several clicks before the cursor will go
into the log section.  I just verified this also only happens when view is
set to largest.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!