[GeoStL] Re: gc.com-I absolutely HATE the new layout!!!!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

In answer to the question ...Yes I have tried the print with no logs and it
works however I like to print it with the first 5 or 6 logs as sometimes there
are hints or clues in those for an exceptionally difficult cache. I know I am
being stubborn but hey I have been a loyal customer of gc.com since almost the
very beginning including buying a premium membership every year...I think I get
the right to complain a bit :P....as for printing the .pdf file with logs it
seems to work ok but that means more button clicks to get there for each
page...and that little bit of extra time means a whole lot if you print 30 or
so cache pages out. Instead of complaining on here (sorry everyone) maybe I
need to send a complaint to the gc.com site and let them know what I really
think :P

Dan