[GeoStL] Re: gc.com-I absolutely HATE the new layout!!!!

  • From: "Jim Greene" <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:04:35 -0500

I really like it when I print out cache info to use the GSAK print preview,
copy it to a word doc, and then I can quickly cut out any disclaimers, cache
content info, or any extraneous info that I don't want to waste ink on. I
think it works really well if you have a couple dozen or less to print up.

Jim

  **