[GeoStL] Re: gc.com-I absolutely HATE the new layout!!!!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

I am having the same problem Susie.....I have never had a problem printing out
cache pages before this new upgrade....I know most cachers have gone paperless
but I still like to print out the page and take it along....Any ideas why the
cache pages won't print correctly? ...It seems they have widened everything to
the point tht it will not print on portrait ...it will on Landscape but what a
big waste of paper.

Dan (who does not like change just for change sake)