[GeoStL] Re: gc.com/ Peace Park

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:27:56 -0600

gc.com is short for geocaching.com. To find the decimal degree coords, click
on "or convert to NAD27 at Jeeep.com" right under your coords on your cache
page.

Peace Park is its colloquial name I think, it is also known as McAlester
Park. The Cache is mine, Cagney's Footwash, waypoint: GC7D18 . The park is
near 6th and Elm, on the edge of the MU campus. If you have time, I highly
recommed stopping in for pizza at Shakepeare's Pizza across the street (best
pizza you'll ever eat!) and leave the car there and walk across to the park.
Then again, the best time for finding the park empty (which is needed for
descreetness) is at night :).

Just an aside. I find it humourous that my cache has been mentioned in both
Columbia paper articles, because it is the cache that the MU class started
on, and then in this one they mentioned that I hid it. But for some reason
they don't ever mention its name LOLOL! Gee, I wonder why :).

I Believe....
http://kidbrothers.net/audio/ib-others.mp3
(Hokus Pick and Rich Mullins)