[GeoStL] Re: garmin rino 110 pointer

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:58:48 -0500

Mine hasn't frozen although you do have to keep moving. It was WAY off target one time (caching with another cacher, same coordinates, different GPS units--he found it, I was lost in the woods). Had to turn it OFF, then back on, then it was fine.

Amanda
BAJA Clan

On May 16, 2004, at 22:26, Greg & Bobbi Crouch wrote:

Does anyone have a rino that is having trouble with the compas pointer on the go to option working properly? Mine works for a short time and then freezes even though I have a good lock and my coords continue to change. When I start over from main menu it does the same thing again.

HereFishyFishy