[GeoStL] Re: garmin GPS repair

  • From: "Eric & Dayna East" <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 22:52:46 -0500

-
When I sent my vista in a couple of months ago (it was a year out of warranty) I began my e-mail by telling them how great their products are & how much I have enjoyed using them & thanked them for the great service they gave me the previous time I had a problem. Then I described the problems I was having & asked for their recommendation. They e-mailed back saying I should send it in for a warranty repair. :-)
When I got it back, it was a brand new unit in the box with cables & all. I then e-mailed them again thanking them and assured them that I would NEVER own anything but a Garmin!

God bless!

Eric

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Shilt" <webscouter@xxxxxxxxx>