[GeoStL] frustrated!

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:16:24 -0600

-
We finally went to get mapsource for our GPS 76 today, and discovered it
doesn't take maps! ARGH! It would have been nice if all the salesmen we
talked to when buying the thing and when looking at mapsource last week
would have told us that! But, fortunately the salesman we talked to today
had the good sense to warn us before we plucked down $100. Apparently it
will take points of interest from mapsource, but not maps, so I guess when
we were told it worked with mapsource, they weren't lying to us :).

Oh well.

Jen

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA