[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob? still NGR

  • From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:31:10 -0500

-

Elkie-

I regret my participation in the hijacking of your thread. Please do not let
the 'shoot from the hip' comments of a few denizens (dare I say curmudgeons)
on this list deter you from participating. It is all in good fun (at least
speaking for myself). I often play the roll of devil's advocate to stimulate
the conversation.

Again, I am sorry. Your own message has a very appropriate and relevant
phrase, "Life is way to short to take serious".

cache on, post on, goodness will always prevail over evil-doers ;)

p.s. just a funny note, evil-doer is in my spellchecker. It makes me want to
ask, "Is our children learning? Will the highways of the internet become more
few?"

Put food on your family. Make the pie higher! Families is where our nations
finds hope. Where our wings take dream.

cheers