[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 05:54:38 -0600

Did anybody else notice that it said 207 participants and the cart number also
said 207? I know who pays attention to stuff like that...well I watched it 3
times to show all the kids and hubby!

From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxxxxxx: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 23:20:22 -0500Subject: [GeoStL]
Re: frozen flash mob?To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Count me in, I especially liked the guy in the cart who couldn't go anywhere.

In a message dated 3/2/2008 9:26:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx writes:
This gives new meaning to a Flash
Mobhttp://www.maniacworld.com/frozen-in-grand-central-station.html
Life is way to short to take serious.

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.