[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 18:30:19 -0800 (PST)

I thought we were having fun with it also until this statement was made:

"or sodomize them with a broomstick and then dump them
out of their wheelchair
and ship them to gitmo. heck with the patriot act
two words come to mind (no
not water board) extraordinary rendition."

I fail to see any humor in the statement and I for sure
don't see where it had anything to do with the flash mob.
Maybe the thread was ngr but we were all interacting and
having fun with it and the above statement is definitely
ngr.

Life is way to short to take serious.