[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:25:35 -0800 (PST)

Elkie -- don't hide.  I didn't think this thread went down hill.  Or maybe I'm
just too sarcastic in my daily life.

I for one am glad that you posted the link.  I even forwarded it back to my VA
geocaching list.  Who then found the Best Buy flash mob within minutes of my
post.

It was great info and has brought countless tears of laughter from my
geocaching friends to non-caching friend alike.

Wish I was involved in Freeze Mob, but I'm  not sure I coulda kept a straight
face.

Cindy J. Spurr
Freelance Writer
(757) 432-1423
(636) 751-4961
Web site: http://www.creativeace.com
email: cindys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Want to learn about geocaching in Hampton Roads? Visit
http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php