[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:43:22 -0600

LOL...well, not really what I was saying, but I would buy that idea. I have
decided that there is WAY too much illoical thinking in my home. I swear,
teenagers brains MUST seep out of there ears at night! I have to get them
earplugs to wear at night so they don't lose everything!

From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
frozen flash mob?Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:10:56 -0600

You're saying that southerners are illogical?
Nancy