[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:48:52 -0800 (PST)

I was thinking of the WWFM that is happening in Jackson, MO on May 10. I just
thought it would be fun to flash mob their flash mob. I posted the link because
I thought everyone would have fun with it.

I didn't think this thread would deteriorate to an unpleasant political
statement tho. I'm sorry now that I even posted the original link. This is why
I rarely post here. (going back to my corner)

Life is way to short to take serious.