[GeoStL] Re: frozen flash mob?

  • From: Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:59:50 -0600

Being a former Best Buy employee I get a good laugh out of this, however for
all you thinking about possibly doing this ( whyever you would think that I
don't know) it is in fact illegal to film on bestbuy property without
permission of the corporate office due to the fact that it is actually
private property.  much the same way we can't place caches on private
property.

Enjoy this though, found the link for the bestbuy spoof and am getting a
really good laugh at it.  Video is at the bottom

http://improveverywhere.com/2006/04/23/best-buy/