[GeoStL] Re: from the weatherexpert..

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 07:55:01 -0600

-
Banned for life. I deal with Scouts his age including my 15 year old son.
Never would I have imagined someone his age being so rude. He is very
hateful towards us when we are just protecting ourselves from a child who
wants to be a peer with an adult group. As I have said to him and the group,
we are not a treehouse gang. We are professionals from every walk of life.
His blatant disregard to rules and etiquette are unacceptable anywhere. He
NEEDS LIFE SKILLS. If he is going to one day be a millionaire, so be it.
There are many millionaires who cannot function socially.

To sum it up in one word... Therapy.

Being rude to an adult is unacceptable in any group.

Chris, if you somehow read this, get help. Grow up and calm down. We welcome
everyone to this group but with your last unprofessional response and your
blaming us for all your social problems, I have to side with Glenn. You are
a threat to us and those around you. You can't blame others for your OWN
actions.

Mike
Scoutmaster and Father of Teenagers!