[GeoSTL] Re: flooding

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:52:46 -0500

Two years ago I floated the Black river when it was like this. No outfitters
were putting boats on the water. Not even rafts. We were planning 3 days for
the lesterville to Hwy K bridge crossing. We finished in a day and a half.
Fastest float I have been on so far. Next to that, the Huzzah Creek 3 weeks
ago was *just about* too high to float. 5 hour trip in 2 hrs, including
about 30 min of goofing around along the way.  Zoom, Zoom.

Glenn