[GeoStL] Re: female cachers in STL

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

-
Sue,

  Just wanted to say welcome to SLAGA and though I think they try to hide us,
there are a quite of few of us NON St Louis people in SLAGA too :-P
  In about 2 weeks I am planning a trip to St. Louis (south county area) where
I hope to link up with several cachers including Purple (Laura) and her kids
....if you and the kids want to tag along I will keep you in the loop....I will
be sending out a list of the caches in the area I would like to try and a lot
of those are "kid friendly" caches. I don't get to the big city area often (I
am from Rolla) but when I do I like to get together with friends to cache. If
you are in doubt most of the regulars on here will tell you that despite being
big and ugly and looking a lot like Bigfoot I am harmless and love kids.

  Dan (Thunder)
Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Thanks so much for responding! This is the third forum I posted in and the
first responses I've had. :) My kids are 10, 5.5 and 2.5. I just got a dog that
I'm hoping will become my cache hound. I live near six flags. I was planning on
going to GeoWoodstock but my friend bailed on me. She and none of my other
friends are cachers. Anyone of you guys planning on going to the Missouri Women
in the Outdoors event on June 9th?