[GeoStL] Re: female cachers in STL

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:08:41 -0500

-
Yes..  what Laura said. Except the  Kyd is 8  1/2 and is caching fickle:
depends on the time of day; declination of the stars  in  relationship  to
the sun  when  the frogs croak at midnight (and please no one here supply
the means to do the math for that!)   the right  color shoes to match her
shirt or if there's ice-cream  at  the  end of the trip. Those sort of
things.

We've only  been  to one caching event and then we showed up late. Have met
several people "on the trail" though.

Where abouts do you live?  We  could plan  a chick thing for some day soon.

Nancy