[GeoSTL] fax problems

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:43:08 -0500

So my wife wants to send a fax. I have the document in the computer. It says
I can fax by ?printing to the fax printer?

OK, so I do that, the fax wizard pops up, takes the number,  makes a cover
page and off it goes to noplace?.

After further, in-depth investigations, I figure out that it wants to dial
the internal modem that I am not hooked to because I use the DSL modem. The
DSL modem is not on the list of modems when I re setup the fax thing.

Does this mean.
1.      I cant fax from the fast DSL thing.
2      I have to unplug the DSL and replug into the slow modem to fax?

This seems kinda silly, even to me

Glenn