[GeoStL] Re: favour

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:56:58 -0500

-
Sounds about right.  I developed a kidney infection after surgery, which
the doctors thought that something had gone wrong with the surgery.  But
thanks to the CT scan, everything was fine, except for my kidneys. Which
took about 5 days for the antibiotics to kick in.  So I was down for 2
weeks.  Wasn't fun at all!