[GeoStL] Re: etiquette question

  • From: "CNubel" <CNubel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:43:55 -0600

-
Thanks for all the replies and all the advice.  I hadn't thought about
who would maintain the cache after it was placed.  I've got lots of
friends and family in the area, but finding someone who will actually
care enough to keep the cache up to snuff may be a problem.  So that
idea of the long distance cache is gone.

I already knew that TB's were mission specific so I will carefully check
each one before moving it somewhere it may not want to go.

Chirs
aka
Mystic777