[GeoStL] email that looks like a spiral notebook

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 14:40:36 -0600

-
I don't know if anyone can explain this to me, but many emails that I
receive from this list are overlain with an image of a spiral notebook.
The typed lines don't fall in between the lines of the virtual paper
thus making the reading of the email somewhat difficult.  I use Netscape
Communicator for my email, if that helps explain it at all.  What's
going on here?  What can I do (short of using anything Microsoft that I
don't have to) to get rid of the spiral notebook effect?

Thanks.
Roger

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......