[GeoStL] Re: email oddness

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:38:10 -0500

-
I find my missing email in the online spam/bulk folder - that *someone* reminded me was there lol and I do find email from myself there.

Isn't this list set up so that you check off a box that says to send or not send your own email? Of course I would have no clue how that would have been checked or unchecked based on a new computer.

Does your new email client have something in it that recognizes you're sending to a list and is trying to do you a favor?

Do you have a filter set up that may recognize and delete email from your own address? Whether you know it or not .. I just did some googling and it looks like if you've copied your old info and moved it to the new machine using thunderbird that somethings are recognized differently or "keystrokes" or commands aren't copied as you would expect them to be -- or something like that lol

Can you send an email directly to yourself?

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Nash" <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>