[GeoStL] Re: email blast

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:37:53 -0600

-
Right,

Steve is sending out the email that John (LFrank) created. Steve has everything set up to access the member DB when sending out an email blast, so no since re-inventing the wheel when John can just send him what he wants to send out and Steve can press a button.

The "Best of" ballot was not attached, so anyone still needing to vote, and hopefully everyone will take the time, reply to that email and he will send it to you. It should take a lot less time than voting on Tuesday (it took me 1 hr and 45 minutes).

PS - Not meant as a political comment :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weymouth" <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Timothy Hunt <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] email blast
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 9:19 PM
-
I tried replying last time, got no response.  SO maybe
someone on the
list can help me out.  How come the monthly email blast is
coming from
Steve Bromley's email address?

Timothy

 Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
 "OFF LIST" List-->
//www.freelists.org/list/mga