[GeoStL] Re: email blast

  • From: <m.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:36:14 -0500

-
This is from last month's email blast

Greetings from your new SLAGA President! In case you've been geocaching 24/7
for the past month and haven't heard, I took office at the SLAGA Fall Picnic on
Sept. 27. This is my first of many email blasts to you. Since javapgmr has
permission to send email blasts through his ISP, you will continue to receive
SLAGA blasts from his email address.