[GeoStL] Re: easy armchair virtual in Germany

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:06:07 -0700

-

I think you are right it all depends on what you consider is worth a smiley.  I
have decided I must pretty much figure out puzzles not just get the find cuz I
am with someone who has.  I also will not do the virtuals in germany or
anywhere if I can't make it to the cache myself.  I don't always stick to the
above and I don't hate on anyone who does it differently.  If your smiley makes
you smile then log on.

stephen