[GeoStL] Re: easy armchair virtual in Germany

  • From: "NachoDaddy" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 09:17:25 -0400

-

...have log periods...   log = long

doh!

------ Original Message ------
From: "NachoDaddy" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: easy armchair virtual in Germany

-

I doubt that anyone has actually been to GCF55A. The cabin doesn't exist, and the posted coordinates are in the middle of the North Sea. I solved this cache riddle the same way the German's do and i don't feel that it skews my stats (it's just a personal thing. do what you can live with) I too have seen several virtuals that do specifically mention on the page that you must visit the spot so it's always a good idea to mention to the owner the method by which you solved their cache/puzzle.

My position at work is kinda like that of a fireman (no i don't get to ride on a big red truck). I have log periods of boredom punctuated by moments of sheer chaos and hyperphrenetic activity. Armchair caching helps with the boredom bits.

Cache on!!