[GeoStL] Re: discussion point

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:39:56 -0500

-
Many people do care a lot about benchmarks, and I think that they should
have their own page so that they can be sorted with the person at the top
who has the highest number of finds. They deserve just as much recognition
as cache finders, as they are just about as hard to find...sometimes harder!

Barbara