[GeoStL] Re: discussion point

  • From: Dave <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:33:54 -0500

-
Personally, I think the benchmarks should be removed entirely from the member
stats page.

It's pretty obvious from looking at the stats that a bunch of cachers don't
look for or care
about benchmarks.  I consider most of the benchmarks that I have found pretty
lame.  Perhaps
the benchmarks should have it's own page.

I agree with Bruce regarding the travel bugs too.

Subject field