[GeoStL] Re: dining with Polar Bears - a correction

  • From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:07:25 -0500

Thanks, but those of us who will be driving don't want to pay whatever
ridiculous amount they are charging for parking.  Also, the one time I ate
there, the music was so loud you couldn't carry on a conversation.

  _____

From: Laura DeWeese <mailto:festive@xxxxxxxxxx>

\

Oh, heck.  I just remembered that he said near MetroLink.  How about the
Talayna's on DeBaliviere?

  _____