[GeoStL] defeat is imminent

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:49:06 -0600

Well today I was more Brawny than Brainy! I met MrB today at the cruisin cache
and we looked for quite a while. No findy! OK no biggie there are more to do
today! I head off for the sculpture park. I hike to the spring house for the
Micro. "In Plain Sight" it says.. No prob.. Some disassembly required.. OK...
No Findy! Looked for 45 minutes.. Am I just stupid or what??? I did find 3
today. Geeezzzz.. I need a long hike and hollow logs... Yellow balls welcomed
too!

Glenn once asked why people find 2 or 3 and really are excited.. Then.. They
disappear.. It's simple, they find my caches first, think this is great! and
then they are introduced to RGS' devious sinister mind.... They are ruined for
life...

sigh!

Mike Griffin
"The Brawny (not Brainy) Bear"

"When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you get
that for me?"