[GeoStL] Re: commercial caching

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 19:44:30 -0500

-
There are advantages to being the 1st one in the marketplace. All the other cache listing sites just haven't seemed to catch on. In other parts of the country it is a different story but in general geocaching.com still has the market.

Another factor that slows down a lot of developers is that internet time is pretty expensive and bills add up quickly once your site starts getting popular.

Yes, I am back from the lake and catching up. :-) we even found a couple caches in Paris the other day. I like Paris. Lots of neat old houses up there.

On May 1, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Michael Griffin wrote:

-
Navicache.com Terracaching.com etc etc All failures in my opinion...

Mike Griffin