[GeoStL] caching with blackberry?

  • From: Lefferts Family <leffertsfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:38:48 -0500

I think i saw something about this awhile back.. but instead of going and
digging in the archives- I thought I would just ask :). We just got new
blackberry Curve's(verizon) and noticed there is some caching software out
there for the blackberry. What one is worth it? Can you use the blackberry
to actually cache? please fill me in lol!!! We will be traveling quite a bit
this summer and It would be nice to just have one device to carry.

Look forward to hearing from everyone :)
Thank you!!
Christina - 1/4 of LeffertsFamily :)