[GeoStL] Re: caching with a plane ole PDA. almost a review

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:40:02 -0500

-
Jeff,

He's using the AT&T tilt smartphone. It runs Windows mobile 6 and has a built-in GPS. So the phone, PDA, Wi-fi, keyboard, touchscreen, bluetooth, and GPS are all built in. The 12volt car battery he has to carry around slows him down a bit but I think he's going to spring for one of those little batteries that fit in the phone. :-)

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Weymouth" <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>