[GeoStL] Re: caching in St. chuck

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:49:30 -0800 (PST)

-
Sure did Rich .....I was trying to compete with Bruce
:) .....I did 19 caches today and still have to log
them.....even got together with Michelle and Sherry
and CJ for the Busch caches ....Thanks ladies and
little guy for the company and the help....I don't
know what else you eat Bruce but I eat about the same
diet and there is no way I could have done 32 caches
today .....by the end of the day I was DRAGGING....I
even passed on a couple of caches because they were
just too complex for my tired little brain.....

Well back to logging the days work :)

Dan