[GeoStL] Re: caching friday

  • From: "Susan R. Makky" <susan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:19:21 -0600

-
Want to meet in the parking lot at Francis Howell Middle School on O'Fallon
Rd just N of 94?  I will be arriving there around the same time. Have to go
in and get sick kid homework and meet guidance counselor briefly. Hopefully
will be done around 9:30ish. I have a White '99 Suburban. Can't miss it.
Yellow Lindenwood sticker on back window, lot of antennas on top. I'll be
in lot by the school office if buses are clear by then. I have all the new
caches in the area programmed into my GPS. We can also carpool to parking
for Oxy Cache which looks to be just down the street then hit a couple Dead
Rocker's.

Susan