[GeoStL] Re: caching before the picnic - Onondaga SP #2

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:57:33 -0500

-
Gary,
 We won't be there for that but I have the coordinates for a really great
side trip on the hike to the top. Sarah & I found a trail that goes along
the face of the bluff about halfway up. It is a long narrow path a couple of
hundred feet long. From the parking coordinates go to N 38 05.838 W 91
08.184. The make your way to N38 05.927 W 91 08.205 and you should find the
path. Be careful, we were there in 2005, and I don't know if the path is
still there or not. Onondaga SP is one of my favorite caches.
Jim

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> -
> Would anyone like to join me for an early morning run to
> http://coord.info/GCPMK0 before the picnic on Sunday?
> This cache was placed by JustJen & Matt on 7/9/2005 and has only been
> logged 15 times.  It promises bushwhacking and impressive views.
>
> I plan on being in that area around 7:30 a.m. or so but am flexible.
>
> Fried Okra - Camdenton, Mo.
>
> Gary Braman
> Senior Technical Consultant
> focusIT, Inc.