[GeoStL] Re: caches my mom can do

  • From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:21:38 -0500

-
Thank you Bernie, Jim, Mike, & Bridget.  I knew I would get some good advice
here.  We will definitely NOT try the Babler Springs EarthCache.  We almost
definitely WILL try the Lustron Home Tour of Webster Groves.  Depending on
time, we may or may not try a restaurant tour or two.  The problem with
those is that restaurants will probably be pretty crowded on Mothers Day.
Even finding a place to park may be tricky in some cases.