[GeoStL] Re: caches along I-70 east?

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:34:51 -0600

-
Thanks Bruce.  I spent part of the day using the state map feature of
geocaching and found out that it does a lot more than I realized.  I
found the rest areas stops in Indiana, they look like definites.  I'll
have to check out the others tonight.  We're trying to get home in time
to join a group going to watch Wash U's last regular season basketball
game (both women's and men teams), so we don't have a lot of time to get
off the highway just to search out caches.

Roger