[GeoStL] cache recommendations in AR

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:55:57 -0500

I'm going to be in Branson later this month. The weekend of the SLAGA spring
picnic to be exact.  Anyway, I was hoping to take the opportunity to add
another state to my cache finds.  Can anyone recommend any Arkansas caches just
south of Branson that they've found?  I'll have 6-year-old troutboy98 with me
so I'm not looking for any 5-mile hikes.  I'll be looking through them on
gc.com but thought I'd ask for recommendations for any favorites since my time
will be limited. Thanks.
Gale