[GeoStL] Re: cache Question

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:38:25 -0600

-
The caches around 44 and 270 need to be checked by the new guy immediately.
It looks like several folks have emailed him and posted notes on the cache
page saying there are problems with the coordinates.  Since all that has
happened and he hasn't responded, these caches should be archived until
fixed.

If one of my existing caches gets "not found" by a new person I would wait
to see if someone else could find it.  The amount of time that elapses is
insignificant, it's the number of not founds.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'