[GeoStL] Re: bad waether

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:39:05 -0500

-

I  heard there was one from Union and went south.  I don't know if it was
just really bad weather or an actual tornado.  The info came from my kids.
:)  I was at Cub Scout Roundtable while they were watching the news at home.
Don't know if this helps.  Can you get any TV channels or go to weather.com

Bridget