[GeoStL] back Potluck change of date and location

  • From: "Thomas Whelan" <twhelansr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "__WIFE" <linda.whelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 05:01:23 -0600

Thanks rich

from a non Facebook dinosaur.

see you

----- Original Message -----

From: R. sheffold<mailto:rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: freelist<mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:23 PM

Subject: [GeoStL] Potluck change of date and location

For those of you who don’t do Facebook (like me), there has been some changes
for potluck.

***MAJOR CHANGES - FORGET WHAT WAS HERE BEFORE***

*** January 14, 2015***

Due to circumstances beyond our control and the St. Louis County Parks
Department, the new facilities at JB WILL NOT be ready by Jan 31st, and not
even in February it seems. And our backup plan "B" for using the same location
as last year is gone since all the new equipment is currently being stored
there.

For that reason, the event will be held on the following day, Feb. 1, 2015, and
hours are the same as before, 9AM to 4PM.
The location has now moved 2-3 miles away to the Affton Community Center (still
a STL County park recreation center) at 9801 Mackenzie Rd (between I-55 and
HW30/Gravois).

We will have plenty of room between the kitchen, conference room, and
Gym/multi-purpose room. And like last year, no dogs will be allowed because of
the maple floors.

See the pictures on the event page @
http://coord.info/GC5G3XC<http://coord.info/GC5G3XC>

Hopefully everyone can adjust their schedules and still attend Potluck on
Sunday, February 1st. At this late date there were no Saturday dates available
for the space we need.

RGS