[GeoStL] Re: area attractions this weekend

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

-
Jen,

I just found out that several of our volunteers are
not showing up tommorrow and so I will once again have
to don my Abe Lincoln outfit and give tours at the
courthouse. This means that I won't make D&D :( ....I
was hoping everything would hold together and I could
make it but that is what usually what happens when you
rely on volunteers.
Sorry about that and I hope you guys have a lot of
fun. Tell your Dad I will look forward to meeting him
another time.
The only good thing to come out of this is that I will
be able to set up the book crossing zone while I am
there and then set it up on the bookcrossing site. I
have got to pick out a few books for it though yet.

Good Luck on D&D and let me know how things went.

Dan

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/nyisutter/UnFest.html

>  Mail List FAQ's:
> //www.freelists.org/help/questions.html